Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Happy place

I think the beach is probably one of my happy places. I love to sit and listen to the waves as they roll in.

 

My only issue is I'm so fair skinned, I just can't stay out in the heat and sunshine for very long at a time.



Which truly sucks, because I really enjoying being in the water. I also enjoy watching all the animals that also call the beach their happy place.



Little birdie caught himself a fish..:)



I hope you've enjoyed my pics of Cocoa Beach. I didn't find any genie bottles this trip, but maybe next time. I would just have to figure out what I would wish for...Hmmm...:)

{{hugs}}
Trista






No comments: