Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Friday, June 07, 2019

Things we do...

My husband is a big fisherman and has been trying to get me to go fishing with him for years. This year, I finally gave in and started going some. It's not too bad. Sometimes, I just like to go and take pictures of the water.



As above, so below...:)

Some days I even catch a fish or two.



Still can't bring myself to hold one...lol

At least I'm going with him some and that makes him happy. Or at least he says it does...lol. Maybe one of these days I'll catch a big one...:)

<sigh> The things we do to make our spouses happy.


{{hugs}}
Trista

No comments: