Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

New release....sort of.

It's taken me over a year to get all my EC and Loose Id books re-released. Now i'm working on my Liquid Silver books. The first to be re-released is a book titled, It's Only Physical.

Here's the new cover. Isn't it hot?? :)



It's Only Physical will release at the end of January.

One month after that, A Shot in the Dark will release at the end of February.

A Shot in the Dark is the next book in the Mercenary series. It's also a crossover and will included a very sexy character from the Crime and Punishment series, Master Delacroix...:)

I still have ten more books from Liquid Silver to release, but I'll scatter them in with new releases that I plan on putting out this year, which will include Mike and Carol's story from the Mercenary series, a new menage from the Entwined Fates series, and an interesting mixture of horror and erotic that I've been working on called Dark Desires.

I'm hoping to make 2019 a much more productive year. Keep your fingers crossed I can keep up..:)

{{hugs}}
Trista

No comments: