Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Life gets in the way...

I can not believe it's been so long since I posted anything. Like the title says, life gets in the way more often than not.

Since the whole debacle with Ellora's Cave, I've been trying to get my backlist relisted on Amazon. And let me tell ya, that's no easy task. The books had to be reformatted and new covers had to be designed. Just as I'm getting all my EC titles back up, Loose Id Publishing closes it's doors and now I have those titles to re-release. There are over 40 in all.

It's been a long two years and unfortunately, I'm still not done. I have eleven more titles that need to be recovered, formatted, and released. But for now, I'm taking a break from all that and going back to focus on the new stuff. It's been long enough.

I'll eventually get those other eleven titles out, but since they're all single titles, I figured they could wait. The series was the more important thing.

So with that said, my series is what I'm working on. First is a new book that will be a cross over between the Mercenary series and the Crime and Punishment series. Look for Master Delacroix and his club to make a brief appearance in this one.

I'm also working on Mike and Carol's story from the Mercenary series. The issue I've had with that one is the villain. I know who the villain will be and those who have read the series will probably know who that villain will be as well. Remember, Mike killed her husband...:) The issue is, how do I get Mike and that villain together and on top of that, bring Carol into it. So...I'm still working on that one..lol

I also have plans for more Entwined Fates books. I'm thinking a menage is on order for that one, staring the beasty twins that readers met briefly at the end of Up In Flames...:)

I get more requests for menage, so I think I may focus more on those in the future..:)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and don't forget to keep your eye out for those new titles!

In the meantime, enjoy a little tease from the last Entwined Fates installment, Players and Thieves.

****
Asa remained in the shadows watching Jonah. She’d never met him, but had seen him in passing. He was the typical Marcone male. Tall, broad shouldered, white hair, gray eyes and more gorgeous and sexy than he had a right to be – that any man had a right to be. He had a hardness about him, a rough edge, but at the moment he looked as though he had the weight of the galaxy on his shoulders.
She let her gaze wander down his back. He sat on a stool, but he had one leg stretched out to the side. He reached down and rubbed that leg as though it ached. The brown leather pants he wore hugged his thigh, outlining the muscular limb. He certainly didn’t dress like a royal, but then what royal snuck around stealing things from Senate Regents?
Did he have it on him? And if he did, how in the hell would she get it?
Jonah pulled a small device from his pocket. He rested his elbow on the bar and stared hard at what looked like a flash drive. Asa smiled slightly. Bingo.
Now she just had to figure out how to get it. She stood and moved closer to the bar in the hopes she could hear something.
Jonah put the drive back in his shirt pocket and nodded to the bartender. “Thanks for the room, Leerick.”
Leerick waved as Jonah stood and threw a few currency chips onto the bar. Asa pursed her lips at the amount. A good tipper apparently.
“Turning in for the night?” Leerick asked.
“Yeah. I’ve got some work to do,” Jonah replied.
“Good luck with it,” Leerick said.
“I’m going to need more than luck, unfortunately,” Jonah said as he lifted his glass and took a final sip.
Asa watched him walk away, paying attention to which hall he went down at the back of the bar.
“Mory,” Leerick called.
“Did Jonah ask for me?” A young woman asked as she rushed toward the bar.
“He didn’t ask for anyone, sweet, but go check on him. See if he needs anything.”
She smiled and gave a nod. Asa snorted softly. That girl looked way too eager.
Asa jumped off the stool and followed the girl to the back of the club. She caught her arm just before she entered the hallway. “Mory?” Asa said as she tugged and turned the girl around.
Mory scowled at her as she pulled her arm free.
“Sorry,” Asa said. “Mory, right?”
“Yes,” the girl said with suspicion.
Asa smiled again, hoping to put her at ease. “I was hoping you would let me trade places with you.”
“Trade places?” she asked.
“Yes. I’ll pay you double whatever Jonah would have if you’ll let me go to him.”
Mory frowned. “I don’t know.” Her cheeks flushed slightly. “I really like him. He’s kinder than most.” Her lips spread into a smile. “And better than most.”
Asa wanted to roll her eyes, but refrained. “So I’ve heard, which is why I wanted to go to him.”
Mory was young, but Asa could tell she wasn’t stupid. “You’re not a slave here.”
“I know,” Asa replied. “But I’ve heard the others talking. I was going to buy one of the male slaves, but…” She shrugged her shoulders. “This works out too. Instead of paying a male slave, I’ll just pay you to take your place. Jonah doesn’t have to know I’m not a slave. I get to see if the rumors are true and you get double your rate. Deal?”
Mory glanced back at the bar, uncertain.
“Just tell Leerick he wasn’t interested tonight.”
Mory pursued her lips before finally nodding her head in agreement. “Fifty vortick is usually what he pays.” When Asa raised an eyebrow, Mory added. “He’s a very good tipper.”
Asa noticed that already. Sighing, she handed over one hundred vortick.
“He’s down the hall, last room on the right. It’s the one Leerick usually gives him when he’s here.”
“Thank you,” Asa said.
Mory slid the currency into her bra and smiled. “Have fun.”
Asa watched the young girl walk back toward the bar and shook her head. Was Jonah really that good or was the young girl just smitten? Maybe neither if the girl took the money that easily. Asa turned back and started down the hallway. As she passed one of the rooms, she caught her reflection in the mirror that hung on the wall. She stopped and studied herself. She certainly didn’t look like one of the bar girls. She looked more like the many mercenaries that called this place a hangout.
She glanced down the hall to make sure no one was coming and reached to unclip her hair. It fell down around her shoulders in soft curls, which she mussed with her hands. She opened her shirt halfway, exposing her bra and cleavage, which she had plenty of. She studied herself a second more and decided it would have to do.
Now she just hoped he’d take the bait. Once she was in the room, then she’d figure out what to do next.

Chapter Eight

Asa stood outside Jonah’s door and knocked softly. She hadn’t even heard footsteps cross the floor before the door was jerked open and Jonah stood in the opening, frowning down at her.
The sight of him taking up the doorframe, shirtless, almost made her swallow her tongue.
Holy buff chests… That man was even more gorgeous without his shirt on.
“Can I help you?” he asked, forcing her to bring her eyes back to his face.
“I’m…” She drew in a deep breath trying to ignore the way his gray eyes seemed to shimmer in the dim light of the doorway. “I’m Asa,” she finally said and licked her lips to try to appear sexy and eager. “Leerick sent me.”
He leaned his shoulder against the doorframe and crossed his arms over his chest. “I don’t recall seeing you before.”
“I’m new.” She stepped closer and put her hand on the same doorframe he leaned against, letting her shirt open more. His gaze dropped to her cleavage briefly before coming back to her face.
His lips twitched slightly. “You’re not exactly dressed the part.”
She let her hand fall and sighed. “Okay. You caught me.”
“Do you want to elaborate on that or am I just going to have to guess?”
She shrugged. “I was horny and I wanted you.”
Jonah laughed and the deep, rich sound sent a wave of lust straight to her womb. Wow, the man had a deep laugh. “Well, at least you’re honest.”
“No point beating around the bush. Life’s too short.” She stepped closer and ran her finger down his chest, enjoying the feel of taut skin over hard muscle. “How about it, pirate? Me and you?”
Jonah stared at her, hard. She kept her eyes on his, her hand on his forearm. She was good at lying. She’d made a career out of it. It had gotten her out of more scrapes than she could count. And in truth, she wouldn’t be lying when she said she wanted him. She did. He was gorgeous, but her main goal was to get that drive and get out. But first she had to get in the room.

Jonah studied the pretty woman in front of him. Her eyes were a stunning shade of hazel, part green, part brown with flecks of gold that had him mesmerized. She had a mass of dark chestnut hair he wanted to bury his fingers in and a mouth that was perfect for kissing.
But something wasn’t right. He knew he was good looking, but he can’t say he’d ever had a woman follow him back to his room and offer him a night of sex. Throw hints his way at a bar, maybe, but never this.
“Why didn’t you pick one of the slaves?” he asked.
She grinned. “I’m cheap. I don’t want to have to pay for it.”
Jonah smiled. He liked her. She was straight forward, didn’t beat around the bush. Still, something was off.
“Why should I fuck you and not one of the bar girls?” he asked.
She came closer and whispered against his lips, “Because I’m better.”
His lips twitched, as did his cock. Damn, this girl was sexy as hell. Should he take her up on it? Or should he listen to his gut and tell her to go?
“It’s not about how good you are,” he murmured. “It’s about what you can tolerate from me.”
She moved back and eyed him through her lashes. “Are you saying you like it rough?”
Her cheeks flushed slightly and her fingers tightened on his arm. Did his comment make her nervous or turn her on?
She dropped her gaze to his groin. “Or is it size?”
She licked her lips and brought her gaze back to his. Damn. Normally, Jonah would call bullshit, but there was something about her he couldn’t ignore. He could admit he was intrigued, even against his better judgment. Or was he just being paranoid because of the information he carried in his jacket. Being shot at tended to have that affect. But then how would Varn have found him here? Venori was as far away from the galactic Senate as you could get.
He gripped her chin and tugged her close. She gasped in surprise and he took advantage, covering her mouth with his and slipping his tongue inside. At first she tensed, but then melted against him, her tongue paring with his. He’d done it to call her bluff, but once he started, he couldn’t seem to stop.
He wrapped his arms around her lower back and pulled her flush against him. She fit perfectly, and he instantly noticed how hard her body was, how her breasts pressed against his chest. She flattened her palms over his pecs and slowly slid them upward, wrapping her arms around his neck. She moaned and lifted to her tip-toes, surprising Jonah by deepening the kiss.
Jonah broke away and stared down at her. “Well,” she said, her voice husky and breathless. “Are we going to have sex or what?”


No comments: