Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Life and writing...

I'm a little behind in my writing schedule. As usual, life got in the way.

My youngest is now 16 and driving. The kids no longer need me, really, so my days are free for the first time in a very long time. Most of my writing is done at night, so...I tried to think of something I could do during the day that would keep me busy.

You see...I've been very bored lately and eating way too much. Needless to say, I've put on weight and I refuse to buy a size bigger in clothes. So, I decided I needed to find something to do. I thought about a part time job, but that ended up not being a good idea. The part time job I inquired about demanded I work all weekends. No...don't think so.

So then I thought about volunteering. That wasn't really what I wanted to do, either.

My cousin started doing Real Estate last year and it got me to thinking. Hmmm...A Real Estate agent. Lord knows, I love looking at houses...:)

So I signed up for the real estate course. It's three weeks and I have one more day left. Then I have to take the state test. Once that's done, I just sit back and wait for my license to come in.

The state test has me worried, though. I mean, lets be honest. It's been a long time since I've been in school and there is a lot of information. I mean a lot! Way more than I ever imagined, so everyone say a quick prayer this goes well..lol.

If I pass I'll be able to start selling houses! yay! My days will be productive and I'll still have my evenings and weekends for writing. And maybe, I'll even lose some weight..:)

Wish me luck...:)


No comments: