Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Tuesday, March 06, 2018

I passed!!

I passed my real estate test! Yay! Now I can relax for a bit and get back into writing while I wait for my license to get approved by the real estate commission.

I have so many ideas! Once I stopped writing for a bit to study, all kinds or scenarios played through my head. Which is great!! I'm going to finish up the cross-over and then I have a really cool idea for Aspen's story from the Entwined Fates series and then of course I need to do Mike and Carol's story as well.

Lots of writing to do!! Guess I better get at it..:)

Trista

No comments: