Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Thursday, January 04, 2018

Sweetest news

I'm working on a new book called Sweetest Sin. It will be a crossover book that will combine both the Mercenary series and the Crime and Punishment series by returning to Atlanta and Nathan Delacroix's BDSM club.

I'm hoping to have it out later this spring. Hoping...lol. We all know how life gets in the way. Seems like life gets in my way more often than not, but I'm determined to keep the fire burning. Which is probably a good thing considering how cold it is here..:)

Stay warm everyone..:)

{{hugs}}

Trista

No comments: