Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Friday, July 22, 2016

Life...

It can certainly get in the way.

And that's why I'm so far behind. Life.

Seems like just when things are starting to level out...Boom. Life knocks you back down again. My latest explosion began with a gallbladder attack and ended with emergency surgery to remove it.

Everyone told me how easy the surgery would be. Well...since I never do anything halfway, the surgical experience for me turned out to be one of the worst I've ever had.

I had a slight complication where they hit my diaphragm and abdominal wall with the surgical trocar. I ended up with a lot of inflammation under my ribcage, which made it incredibly difficult to breathe. At first, they thought I had a pulmonary embolism. CT scan showed the inflammation instead and the surgeon realized the problem.

It took much longer for me to heal, which sucked..:(

I'm finally beginning to feel like myself again and I'm hoping to get back into writing. Hoping.

There are so many projects I want to get finished. I have Daniel's story, I have the next in the Entwined Fates series, I have a new one I'm working on that would probably be considered a new adult, and I also have a romantic suspense menage in mind. It should be a busy fall season for me if I can ever get back in gear..:/

Writing for me is sort of like going to the gym. I have to get back in the habit.

Today's goal....Write just a little. Then tomorrow...write a little more...:)

<Hugs>
Trista

No comments: