Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Friday, June 03, 2016

Summer camping...





We went camping this past weekend, our first with our grandson, Mason. We went to Pine Mountain RV park in Pigeon Forge, Tn. 


Pine Mountain is probably one of the better parks we've been too recently. Each spot had it's own tree and I really like how the lots had pine trees between them for an added bit of privacy.


The bathhouse was spacious and clean. Thank god for that. Some places it seems don't even bother to clean their bathrooms, but this one did.


The pool was nice too and you could also use the pool at the hotel across the street since they were both owned by the same people.


The only thing I didn't like about our spot was the fire pit and picnic table were too close to the road, but that was my own fault for waiting too late to make reservations and I got the last spot available. Next time, I want to try for one of the spots along the river..:)


Other than that, we had a fabulous time. We spent all day Saturday at Dollywood and roasted marshmallows that night by the fire. Our grandson had a blast and we promised to take him on another camping trip soon.

So far, I've really enjoyed the new camper we bought and can't wait for our next adventure..:)

<<hugs>>
Trista


No comments: