Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

RWA - 2015...Day one

Okay, so it's probably actually day 2 since I got here yesterday, but registration opened up today so it's officially day one of the conference...lol. This morning we had some time to goof around and see a little of New York. Actually, we went to the top of the Empire State Building and saw ALOT of New York...:)


That's the new Freedom tower and that tiny little thing in the water is the Statue of Liberty.

I was hoping the picture would come out better, but the sky was cloudy and hazy. I'm hoping it will look much better when it get it home and edit it.






I've also uploaded some pics of the hotel we're staying at. Don't look down. Eeek!

























This is the outside of the hotel.

Kind of reminds me a bit of a space ship. Not sure why, though.



Here's another view of New York, this one included Central Park.

















A little mixture of old and new...

























And don't ask me what these are. I have no idea. I just thought they looked cool..:)



















That's it for today. Be sure and check back tomorrow for pics from the conference..:)

No comments: