Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Monday, July 20, 2015

RWA 2015

Well, I've finally arrived. At the RWA conference in New York City. My first conference in almost 3 years. I'm hoping being around authors and all the great workshops they have planned will get me back in the writing mood.

Hey, miracles have been known to happen..:)

Kalyn Cooper and I had a great dinner at a small Italian restaurant close to the hotel. Although considering I'd missed lunch, McDonald's would've been just as good...lol.

Below is a picture of the view from our room.

















Yep, all those brightly lit up screens is Time Square. All those brightly lit up screens that will flash all night like strobe lights, casting patterns of light and shadow over the walls. I've gotten way too used to the quiet country yawl.

But despite the lights and a noise, this week will be the kick in the pants I need to get back int he swing of things.

Be sure and check back for more pictures of RWA 2015 as it unfolds..:)


No comments: