Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

RWA 2015...day 3

The conference officially started this morning with the Librarian Luncheon and the literacy book signing. The hotel is ridiculously crowded so we got out this afternoon for a little fun.

The we is me, Kalyn Cooper, Roz Lee, and Jean Joachim. We went into China Town and I raided a tea shop. So much tea!! I was in heaven...:) Then we went to Ping's for lunch and Dim Sum. The food was amazing!!

























On our way back we swung through Grand Central Station. The building is gorgeous! Plus, we saw a bride and groom having their picture taken. How cool is that?

























I think they're might be a story there..:)

Tomorrow starts the heavy workshops at 7:30 am no less. UGH!! Conference pics start tomorrow so tune back in!!

No comments: