Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New year goals...

I have them. I just hope that I can keep them...:)

Do you ever do that? Make goals only to drop them by the middle of January? I'm determined to not do that this year. I'm determined to get back into writing.

2019 has been such a sucky year in a lot of ways, especially in the writing arena. Too much drama. Too many issues with publishers closing down. Writing has lost its magic and become too much work. I now have to find my own cover artist, find an editor, format. I have no idea how to format. None. I suck at it.

So...I haven't written in a while.

The stories are there, I've just lost the desire to write them down. I probably shouldn't say that. I haven't really lost the desire to write them down. I want to write them down, I just hate the thought of the work that comes after that. I want to go back to the days where all I do is write and let someone else handle the actual work part...:)

But this year I'm determined to change that. I want to continue to write and I will. I'll get those stories down and hopefully, get them published.

That's my goal for 2020. To start writing again.

{{hugs}}
Trista


No comments: