Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Saturday, July 06, 2019

The perfect camping trip

Okay, maybe not from my perspective, but certainly from my husband's..lol. As you all know, my husband loves to fish. Being on the lake in his boat is his happy place.



I can tolerate the boat for a while, but with my fair skin, the sun gets to me after a bit. Which is why you'll usually see me in long sleeves and a hat..:)



And nope. Still will not hold the fish..lol

For this trip, we took the camper to Blue Water resort in Dayton, Tn. It's a really nice campground on the lake and one of the only ones I've found so far that will let you keep your boat on the campsite with you. They cater to fisherman and I really like that. It makes it so much easier when you have a big 5th wheel and a boat.



The view from our campsite was pretty nice too. Even our dog, Nay-Nay liked it..:)



















I especially liked the swing. I sat in that thing every morning and enjoyed a cup of tea watching the boats go by.



And of course, there were also the sunsets on the lake.



It was a fabulous few days and I'm actually looking forward to the next trip, even if it is a fishing trip..:)

{{hugs}}
Trista

No comments: