Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Day trips

I love doing day trips with my kids. We're lucky enough to live in Tn, which is within a day's drive to a lot of different and fun places. One of our favorites is Biltmore.


When we first arrived it was cloudy, but the day cleared up and by the time we finished touring the house, it was a beautiful blue sky day.


One of my favorite things about Biltmore is the gardens. I think I've been every season, but my favorite is spring.





As you can see, I love taking pictures of flowers..:)


My son and I enjoying the greenhouse..:)

We had a great day. The weather was cool, but not too cold. The flowers were gorgeous and the food at the Stable cafe was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend it if you visit. After a walk in the garden, we stopped for ice cream at Biltmore's ice cream shop just outside the house. 

If you're ever in Ashville, North Carolina, stop by Biltmore. You won't be disappointed..:)

{{hugs}}
Trista









No comments: