Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Saturday, April 06, 2019

A walk in the park

Sounds easy. A walk in the park.



It was if you don't count the hills..:)

I love hiking. It's one of my favorite things to do. I have some interesting experiences on hiking trips. Like the time I had a little um....accident...a mile from the trailhead on my back from the waterfall...lol.

That's an experience I won't live down anytime soon..:)

While on our last camping trip, we took a hike down a trail at Cloudland Canyon. It was a short hike. They had a longer one, but we chose to save that for the next time, plus we had the little one with us, my Pekingnese Nay-Nay, who just couldn't seem to stay out of the creeks along the way..lol.



She's not in the picture above. I should've taken one of her in the water, but I was too busy holding her leash and keeping her from chasing after all the birds and squirrels. That dog went nuts over the squirrels.

The hike wore her out and by the time we got back to the camper, she found her spot and stayed there...lol



Yep, that's one tired and spoiled dog...lol

{{hugs}}

Trista

No comments: