Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Updates and what not...

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, but I am still here and still trudging away on stories. Or at least trying to. We all know how life gets in the way of things more often than we would like.

I'm still working on getting older stories re-covered and back out after getting the rights back to them. It's a longer process than I realized when I initially started this and definitely more expensive. Covers aren't cheap and I had 27 that needed to be redone. I'm halfway through.

On the new story front, I've started working...again...on The Master's Den. This has been a tough one for some reason. There was one sticking point in the whole story that was holding me up and I think I finally cracked it yesterday, so i'm hoping it should go quickly from here on out. After that one is the next book in the Crime and Punishment series, another book in the Mercenary series, and yet another in the Entwined Fates series...:)

I think I could keep Entwined Fates going for quite some time. I just love that world. It's the first world I created as a writer and I just can't seem to let it go..:)

Since I'm getting the rights back to the Crime and Punishment series, I'll be recovering all of them. I'll post the new covers here as soon as I get them, so keep checking back and I promise to post more often, even if it's just nonsense stuff...:)

Have a great weekend!

>>hugs<<


No comments: