Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Excerpt 8....Fantasy



To count down to the upcoming release of Fantasy Seduction, I''ll be posting several excerpts from Fantasy Resort. Although some of the characters appear in all the Fantasy Books, all titles are stand alone. Keep checking back for more...:)



Chapter Eight

Shaking her head in denial, Nicole scowled at him. “No. I saw them put his body in the ground.”
“It was someone else’s body.”
“You’re not Jaimee!” She stood and walked back into the house, her mind trying to absorb what he’d told her. The stories were just similar, that was all. She felt him behind her, his heat, his presence, and she stiffened.
“I am Jaimee, Nicole. I should have told you sooner but…”
Quick as a shot she spun around and slapped him, the sound loud in the quiet room. Her chest heaved in anger. What kind of crap was he trying to pull?
He didn’t say anything, just watched her. A red handprint slowly appeared on his cheek. His eyes deepened to almost black as they shined back at her, full of misery and regret. “You don’t believe me.”
Her lower lip trembled. “You can’t be Jaimee. He would have never kept this from me. He would have never put me through this.”
Spinning on her heels, she tried to quickly flee the room. She had to get out of here and away from him. Ethan grabbed her around the waist, holding her to him. In desperation and anger, she struggled trying to free herself from his grip. Pushing at his hands only made them tighten further, and she sobbed in aggravation.
“Damn it, Nicole. Listen to me.”
“No,” she cried.
“Deep down you know I’m telling the truth,” he growled in her ear. “That last night at the bar. Do you remember? I was late. You took me up to your room. You’d never done that before. I had been to your suite, but never to have sex. We always kept that on the main floor because you were afraid. Remember, Nicole?”
She shoved at his arm once again. She felt ill, unsure whether to believe him or not.
“We made love for the first time in a bed and when we were finished I told you I loved you. Remember? I love you, my beautiful Nikki.”
Her body shaking with sobs, she sagged in his arms. Ethan loosened his hold, and her vision blurred with tears.
“It’s me, Nikki,” he whispered.
“Why?” she cried. “Why didn’t you tell me the second I saw you?”
He sighed and turned her to face him, taking her hands in his. Gently he kissed the back of her knuckles. “I stupidly went along with Brett. He thought if you knew it would put you in danger. These men, Nicole. You can’t imagine what they would do to you if they thought you knew something. You weren’t supposed to be here. Brett didn’t know you were Mirage and trusted Jerrod when he suggested you take care of me.”
“Jerrod doesn’t know?”
He shook his head in silence. “I have to remain dead to everyone. I just couldn’t keep this from you anymore.”
With trembling fingers, she touched the side of his face. A face so different, yet so familiar. It was the eyes. Jaimee’s eyes. With a sob, she wrapped her arms around his neck and held tight. “I should have known the minute I saw you. I always thought there was something about you that was familiar, but I refused to see it. I kept trying to convince myself I wasn’t crazy.”
“You weren’t crazy. I probably didn’t help matters with seducing you on the beach yesterday.”
He pulled away and grinned sheepishly at her. The heat of a blush moved up her cheeks. “Well, that wasn’t entirely your fault. And what was with that questioning the other day on the patio?”
He stared at her confused. “What questioning?”
“Did I love him?”
“Oh, that,” he replied with a cheeky grin and shrugged. “You’d never told me how you felt. I wanted to know.”
“You had to have known how much I loved you. Even though I didn’t.”
“I know now,” he whispered against her lips. “But how about you come to bed and show me again?”
Nicole grinned and ran her fingers through his hair. “I can’t believe it’s really you.”
Ethan smiled. “I can’t believe you’re not killing me right now.”
“I may yet,” she whispered against his lips.
Her lips touched his, and he growled deep in his throat. “Oh, Nikki. I want to make love to you, as Jaimee. Not Ethan.”
She parted her lips in silent invitation and he took full advantage, plundering her mouth like a man dying of thirst. He tasted of coffee and bacon, his mouth warm, his tongue gentle as it probed her mouth. His arms tightened around her waist, crushing her aching breasts against his chest.
Again she wondered how she couldn’t have known. He even kissed like Jaimee. Burying her fingers in his hair, she realized that even if her mind didn’t know, her body had. That was why all of her responses had been just like this. Wild, uninhibited and completely for him.
She nipped at his lower lip before running her tongue along the spot she had bitten. “Mmmm,” he murmured against the sensitive spot just below her ear. “I like it when you get feisty.”
She giggled and ran her hand down his chest. Moving aside the waistband of his pants, she slid her hand inside and cupped his thick cock. It jerked toward her hand, and she squeezed.
With a groan, he turned her then set her on the kitchen table, his hips settling between her thighs. One tug and her robe was open, his hands moving inside to cup her breasts. His thumbs worked back and forth across her nipples as his lips worked a path down her chest to join his fingers. She arched her back, the burning need taking hold of her. Her whole body shivered with the feel of his tongue circling and teasing her nipples.
“Jaimee,” she sighed.
He stood straight and smiled down at her. “Say it again.”
“Jaimee,” she whispered. “Make love to me. Fuck me right here.”
Quick as a shot he pushed his pants down, revealing his hard shaft to her hungry gaze. Her stomach flipped at the sight of him ready for her. Her pussy throbbed in anticipation. Lying back, she smiled coyly, lifting her arms over her head to thrust her breasts out.
His large palms cupped her breasts again, giving them a gentle squeeze before moving to the backs of her thighs. Lifting her legs, he positioned them over his shoulders then drove deep into her pussy with one long thrust. She screamed as he filled her, stretched her to the brink of pain.
Slowly, he began to move, pulling out then driving back in so hard his balls slapped against her. She loved every second of it, her pussy squeezing and clamping down on every last inch of him as he fucked her.
His fingers gripped her ass before moving to spread her cheeks. The tip of one finger circled the tight bud of her anus, teasing and exploring. Gently he slid the digit inside then added another. She moaned as he moved his fingers in time with his cock, fucking her ass at the same time he fucked her pussy.
She moaned and moved with him, so close to climax she felt as though she would combust. The muscles of her anus squeezed at his fingers, taking them deeper. He groaned and thrust harder, pushing his cock deep enough to hit her womb.
“Oh, yes, Jaimee. It feels so good.”
Jaimee was close. His eyes rolled back in his head as he fought to control his oncoming orgasm. She felt so damn good. She always did. Her muscles tightened more, quivering around his cock. He slowed his movements, enjoying every spasm that quaked against him.
Even the muscles of her anus quivered, and he added another finger. He could feel his shaft through the thin membrane that separated the channels and began to move them in counterpoint to his cock. Nicole moaned her pleasure, her head rocking back and forth. He couldn’t take his eyes off her. The way her breasts bounced with his thrusts, the way her skin flushed in passion. Even the way her hips rotated against his. The whole image was so fucking hot that his balls tightened with the need to spew his seed.
With a shout, he did, erupting inside her with the force of a geyser.

No comments: