Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Distractions...

I get distracted so easily. Like today, when I picked my son up from his classes, he wanted to swing by Sam's and pick up snacks. I can't go to Sam's without seeing lots of squirrels.
We walk in the door. *squirrel* "Oh, look at the flowers."
"Mom. Let's go. Snacks."
"Okay." *squirrel* "Oh, look at the cute little girl outfits."
"Mom. Snacks are this way."
"Okay." *squirrel* "Oh, books."
"Mom!"
"Fine." *squirrel* "Oh check out the pots."
"Ugh!!"
lol. He should know by now, I can't resist all those squirrels.
Unfortunately, it's like that in my writing life as well. It seems like there's always a squirrel to distract me, whether it's the laundry, someone needs a ride, dirty dishes, day to day stresses, or just a movie coming on that looks good, I always get pulled away from writing. 
That's one thing I really want to work on. I need a writing goal and maybe some accountability. And a daily writing goal.
Today, I vow to write 2,000 words. 
Tomorrow, another 2,000 words.
And so on and so on.

{{hugs}}
Trista

No comments: