Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Willpower

My husband and I both bought a fitbit surge a little while ago in the hopes that we could keep better track of how we eat and what we burn on a regular basis. He was diagnosed with Diabetes a few years ago, and I've been struggling with my weight ever since I had my third child.

It's been a constant up and down. More up than down, unfortunately. My best weight so far was when I joined the gym and hired a trainer. I worked with her for several months and went from a size 16 to a size 12. I looked so much better and felt fabulous, until...I started having trouble with my knee. At first they thought I'd torn the meniscus, but an MRI revealed I had degenerating cartilage...Arthritis.

Hearing that news sucked. I'm only in my 40's!!

Oh, well. such is life, I suppose. I stopped working out for a while and went back to a 14. Now, I'm back in it again, but not working quite as hard, and definitely not running. Running just makes my knee pound.

Even though I worked out really hard with my trainer, I never lost as much weight as I should've during that time. Mostly because I never got my diet right. Still don't really have it right, but I  am doing much better. Especially with the fitbit. I pay close attention to my calories more so than the workout and it seems to be working. At least so far.

Willpower is my biggest thing. I allow myself one cheat day. But it seems like all week prior to the cheat day all I can think about is what I plan to cheat with. Will it be chips...or ice-cream? I've never been a big sweats person, but when I'm trying to eat right, which for me is low carb, I start craving sweats. It's the most annoying thing..:/

Ugh!! I want a cookie!! lol

So that's what is up with me. Struggling to get my writing done. Struggling to not eat a cookie..<sigh>

Hopefully, the cravings will pass soon. But I have even more hope that I get this stupid Menage story done before I throw it out the freakin window!!

{{hugs}}

Trista

No comments: