Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Friday, January 03, 2014

Funny kids...

We were heading out to the movies this afternoon. I've been in sweats all day. They're warm and comfortable and on a day like today, that's what mattered. Hubby also had on sweats. He'd changed into them after getting home from the airport.

Daughter took one look at us and said, "you have to change."

Hubby and I look at each other. "What?"

"You have to change into jeans. You can't wear that."

"Why?" we ask.

"Because it makes you look poor."

That's right folks. You heard it here first. According to my 12 year old daughter, wearing sweats makes you look poor...lol

No comments: