Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Saturday, December 28, 2013

I've been trying to lose weight for a long time. I do good, then something happens to set me back. I always knew that to do it, I had to want it bad enough. And apparently, I didn't, because I ALWAYS put other stuff first.

Well, that is going to change. Starting today.

I found out this week that I have arthritis in my knees and a knee replacement is in my future. I can stall a knee replacement by strengthening my quad muscles and losing weight, which would help to relieve some of the stress on my knee.

A lot of people groan at that and say, "that's just another excuse to get you to lose weight or to say you're over weight." Let's face it, folks. I am over weight. By about fifty pounds.

As of Monday, I weighted 184. At 5'6, that's fifty pounds over what I should be.

I know how we all hate to hear it, how we all cringe or roll our eyes every time the doctor says something, or the media talks about it, but facts are facts. And fat is fat.

So, with that in mind, I'm changing everything. The way I eat, my workouts, even the way I look at things.

Writing comes first. It's my lively hood. It's my job. It's my passion. No matter what, I am getting in a MINIMUM of two hours of writing a day. I have to. No more letting people drag me away. No more letting the dirty dishes in the sink distract me. They can wait.

Second is my health. I WILL go to the gym at least five days a week. I did it once before. I can do it again. I'll work through the soreness and get it done. We'll see if the ortho was right--that strengthening and losing weight will relieve the pain.

My goal for 2014 is fifty pounds off and 9 books written and released.

I know I'm a little early for new year's resolutions, but maybe that's a good thing. Maybe that means I'm motivated...:)

No comments: