Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Sunday, December 08, 2013

Fun times in Kingsport, Tn.

We had such an amazing time this past weekend at Destiny Blaine Writer's Workshop weekend. I got to see old friends and made several new ones. The workshops were very entertaining and informative. Below are some pics...

Jessica Lee...


Jennifer Estep, who's actually very funny..:)


Destiny Blaine and Shannon West...


And check out the Bays Mountain Park Homestead all decorated for the Christmas Dinner, hosted by attending publishers eXstasy and Secret Cravings.


I can't wait until next year..:)

No comments: