Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Great review for Captive...

Captive by Trista Ann Michaels


☆☆☆☆☆

Favorite Quotes
“’You’re mine now Mikayla,’ he whispered. … ‘You’re mine to do with as I want.’”
“He narrowed his eyes. ‘You are a stubborn woman.’
‘Well, now that that’s settled.’ She pointed toward the door. ‘There’s the door. Don’t let it hit you on the ass as you leave.’”

Heat Rating: Nuclear
Genre: Erotica, Science Fiction
Series: Part of a Series—Entwined Fates Series
Kink Level: Mild

Lina Says:
Ahh, capture fantasy at its finest. I think we all know how I feel about capture fantasy…when it’s done right, that is. Hint: I’d rather read a great capture fantasy story than eat chocolate. *cue gasps and shocked murmurs* This one definitely hit the nail on the head (I could go without chocolate if I have more books like this). There was lots of super fun banter, a feisty heroine, an alpha hero well versed in seduction–caring and generous, yet unyielding and demanding obedience–and seriously hot D/s sex. The story had some action as well, so all around there was a little bit of everything. I highly recommend this for anyone who enjoys capture fantasy, science fiction, and dubious consent.

No comments: