Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Gym sage...week two.

Losing weight is tough. You want to throw up your hands because it's just not coming off fast enough, and god forbid you're like me and end up gaining weight as opposed to losing.

Back before developing anemia and getting really weak, I worked with a trainer and went from a six 16 to a size 12, but lost less than 10 pounds on the scale. We did a lot of muscle building though, but still, not seeing movement on the scale was frustrating despite how much better my clothes fit.

Because I was so weak for a while, I lost my routine and stopped going to the gym.

Now, I'm feeling better and trying to get back in it, but it's tough. I can no longer jog 2 miles. I can no longer lift the amount of weight I once could and I can no longer set the decline bench to high and do sit-ups almost hanging upside down.  I've moved, so I also no longer have my umpaloompa, as my son used to call her because she was so short, standing next to me encouraging me to get through that last rep, or run that last fifteen seconds.

I'm trying to do it on my own, but it's tough to keep that motivation going, it's hard to push myself as hard as I need to. But I'm trying.

Two weeks at the gym down...no movement on the scale, as usual, but my jeans feel better. I can now jog 1/4 of a mile and I've doubled the amount of sit-ups I can do.

Now if we could just figure out how to do this and still eat potato chips every day...:) That would be heaven...:)

No comments: