Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Thursday, July 18, 2013

My life through the lens...lake views.

It's been a while since I've written anything. We've been so busy lately, rapping up Romfest 2013 and making plans for Romfest 2014. We decided to move it from June. Just too many things going on in that month. The new date should be much better and the new location is to die for. Just have to hammer out a few details before the official announcement is made.

I can't wait though...:)

We've also moved...sigh. I hate moving. We got a house in one of those lake communities. I really didn't think I would like it, but I love it. There's water everywhere...lol.


Here's a view of one of the Marina's. There's always something to do at the lake, which is probably one of the reasons why I haven't written much. Gotta get my head back in the game.

Starting today...:)

No comments: