Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Now available on Kindle!!

Her Pirate Master...:)

http://www.amazon.com/Pirate-Master-Entwined-Fates-ebook/dp/B00CDX0FCU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366224886&sr=8-1&keywords=Entwined+Fates%3A+Her+Pirate+Master+by+trista+ann+michaels

4 comments:

simpleestephaniee said...

Will it be on Barnes&Noble as an ebook?? Oh please, I really hope so. I love your Entwined Fates series and really want to read it on my nook. I'm so excited for the release of this book!!

Trista Ann Michaels said...

It should be on Nook any day now..:)

simpleestephaniee said...

When will it be available on Barnes&Noble?

Trista Ann Michaels said...

It's usually there about the same time it goes on Amazon. Not sure what the hold up is.