Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Thursday, October 18, 2012

My life through the lens...Gatlinburg

I love Gatlinburg. There's so much to do and the scenery is just incredible. Which is why we chose to have Romfest there. Below are some pics of Gatlinburg from high atop the Space Needle.

The main strip...


Check out those fall colors...


Below is Moonshine Alley, Mellow Mushroom, and Dicks....


From up here you get a full 360 degree view of Gatlinburg and the Smokeys...


Romfest in June 2013 promises to be a blast. For more information about the 2013 Romfest with Keynote Speaker, Jacquelyn Frank check out www.romfest.com

No comments: