Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The diet rollercoaster...

I've been through a c-section, a hysterectamy. I've hurt my back really bad. But I think the single most difficult thing I've been through is this weight loss struggle.

One year ago, I found myself looking at a pair of size sixteen jeans because my fourteens didn't fit anymore and all i had to wear was sweatpants. I didn't buy the jeans. It was at that moment that I decided to do something about it.

So I joined a gym and hired a trainer. I have really enjoyed my trainer. I knew without one, I would never stick with it. She kept me motivated. Even when the weight wasn't coming off fast enough for me, she'd kept me going. She stayed on my butt and really pushed me. I'm probably in the best shape I've ever been in my life. I still can't really run much because my knees are bad, but I can do most everything else...:)

By November, I'd gone from a 16 to a 12.

It was slow. Much slower than I would like. But that's primarily my fault because my diet sucks. That's the part I struggle with the most. I eat way too many chips. I munch way too much late in the evening. To me, it's like an addiction. I see a chip and I just can't say no. I'm a chip junky...:(

I took December off because we had so much going on and now I regret that decision because I took a step back. I'm still in a twelve, but they're a little tighter than what they were. I've gotten back into the gym and those jeans are beginning to losen back up. I've made a resolution to get much more serious about what I eat and how much I eat. I don't want it to take a year to get into an 8. I want to be in an 8 by June.

Keep your fingers crossed...:)

{{hugs}}
Trista

No comments: