Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Friday, July 26, 2019

mini golf or putt putt?

Which do you call it? I've always called it putt putt. Not sure why. I mean...sounds kind of weird, doesn't it? Putt putt seems more like a small car putt putting along rather than describing miniature gold. Not even sure where putt putt came from, but it's how I've always heard it.

Anyway, regardless of what it's called...:) When we were camping this last trip, we played a round of putt putt.











We had to take a train to the top of the hill and then work our way down the hill by playing the various rounds of mini golf.



My daughter's bestie giving her putt putt lessons...:)


This is my daughter's bestie. Should she go pro? :)






The course was decorated with all kinds of waterfalls and bridges. Even a plane, which is what attracted my daughter to it. She loves anything to do with planes.



Selfie time!! From right to left my daughter, her bestie, and me..:)

After putt putt we headed to The Island in Pigeon Forge for some Ice Cream..:)



It was so good!!



Then we stayed for a bit and watched the fountain. I hope the video uploaded. It's a really cool show..:)


After all this we headed back to the camper for a good night's rest. We had plans to get up early the next morning and head to Anakeesta. Pictures on that to follow soon..:)

Hope you enjoy!

{{hugs}} 

Trista







No comments: