Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Saturday, March 09, 2019

Updates and whatnots...

Now that Shot In The Dark is out, I'm working on the next book in the Mercenary series.

Mike and Carol's story.

It has a tentative release date of April 29th, so keep your fingers crossed I can hold to that schedule.

At the end of March I'll re-release an old title, Genie In A Bottle, but I've renamed it to The Genie. Cover artist is working on the cover as I write this and as soon as she's done I'll post it here.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

{{hugs}}

Trista

No comments: