Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Camping life...

Earlier this week me, my husband and our 24 year old son took the 5th wheel to Cloudland Canyon State Park for a short camping trip.



Cloudland Canyon is a nice campgroun situated at the top of a mountain. The hill going up was a nail biter, at least for me, but then I'm a nerveous personality. After a steep climb and a couple of hairpin turns, and a few gasps of "oh my god, we're gonna die or roll off this mountain, I just know it," we made it to the top. Above is out campsite. I loved all the trees and can't wait to see it in the summer. If the weather had been just a tad warmer, I would've had the hammocks out.

Despite being chilly, the weather was nice enough to walk a few of the trails. The overlook trail was very nice and offered a view of the canyon below, which is what gives the park it's name.



Here are a couple of chairs to enjoy the view..:)




There is a trail along the rim of the canyon where you can see the waterfall below. The trail is paved and level, so it's an easy hike.



You can also hike to that waterfall, but my knees weren't up to the 600 stairs you have to climb down in order to get to the bottom. Maybe next trip.



There are lots more pics to follow, so check back for more details of our trip to Cloudland..:)

{{hugs}}

Trista






No comments: