Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Friday, March 03, 2017

Re-releases!!

I've got a ton of them..lol

Starting March I'll begin re-releasing my Ellora's Cave titles starting with the Fantasy series.

Fantasy Bar
Fantasy Resort
Fantasy Seduction

Seduction is already out, but Bar and Resort will both release in March. After that will come Two For Tessa, which is the new romantic suspense, either at the end of March or first week of April.

Over the next two years I'll be releasing at least one book a month. Some new, some previously published. So it's going to be a busy time at my house. I just hope I can keep up with the schedule I've set up...lol

<hugs>
Trista

No comments: