Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Dirty Dom excerpt

Wow, has it really been that long since my last post? Moving into the new house has really taken up a lot of time. So in an attempt to make up for it, I'm posting below a short excerpt from my upcoming Dirty Sexy Dom.

In an awkward show of bravado, she crossed her arms over her chest. “We need to talk.”
“Yes, after you calm down.”
Her arms fell to her sides and her chin rose. “What do you mean after I calm down? I have every right to be angry.”
“Maybe or maybe you’re just being irrational.”
“Irrational?” she squeaked, her anger rising even more. “Where the hell do you get off?”
Jonathon narrowed his eyes. “We’re not having this discussion if you’re going to yell. Now come here.”
She curled her lip throwing caution to the wind. “No.”
His eyebrow rose and some of her bravery fled so fast she felt herself deflate. “Excuse me?” he asked.
She drew in a deep breath. “I said no.”
He took two steps toward her, and she took one back. Her first instinct was to bolt, but instead, she stood her ground. She knew Jonathon wouldn’t really hurt her. Spank her maybe, but he wasn’t abusive.
Jonathon reached her side and without a word grabbed her arm. When he began tugging her into the room, she dug in her heels. “Jonathon, stop it! I’m not going to let you spank me again!”
He grabbed something red off the table and turned to face her so quick, she almost lost her balance as she came to a stop. Before she could even get out a reply, he placed the red hankercheif between her lips, effectively cutting off her ability to speak.
He wrapped the edges around her face and tied them at the back of her head. Ashley lifted her hands to undo the knot, but Jonathon caught them and jerked them back down.
Her entire body shook with both fear and desire. How could he do this and she respond this way? What was wrong with her?
Without another word, he pulled her toward the cross. Ashley tried to break free, but he was too strong for her. He held both her wrists easily with one hand.
She growled low in her throat as he pushed her back against the cross and lifted her hands over her head. He stared down at her as though thinking for a couple of seconds, then spoke. “You can either stand here and curse me through the gag and be punished for it, or you can accept the fact that, one way or another, you will calm down. I don’t do screaming matches, Ashley. If you want to talk, we’ll do it calmly and rationaly. You can be mad at me all you want, but will not yell and scream. Are we clear?”
“Fuck you,” she snarled through the gag.

Jonathon snorted. “Fine. We do this the hard way.”

4 comments:

NJMom419 said...

Do you have a release date on Dirty Dom? I can't wait to read it now that you have teased us with this excerpt.

Trista Ann Michaels said...

I don't have an official release date yet, but I'm thinking sometime before Halloween.

NJMom419 said...

Is this book an Amazon exclusive or will it be available at BN, Kobo, all romance etc.

Trista Ann Michaels said...

For right now it's only available on Amazon.