Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Friday, July 24, 2015

RWA 2015 - day 4

It's Thursday and I'm already exhausted. There have been so many wonderful workshops and book signings, and oh my god, the books. I shipped home 3 boxes, over 100 lbs of books. And we still have tomorrow to go.

I've never been to a conference that gives away this many books. It's insane. I won't want for anything to read for quite some time.

This morning was keynote speaker Julia Quinn. It was a fabulous speech, and she's actually quite funny. It's weird when you hear an author that you like speak, and then go read her books, you can really tell how her personality comes out in her writing. Or he, if the author you like is a man..:)

I didn't get any pictures today...I know, that was bad of me, so I'm posting this really cool shot of the New York skyline from South side of Central Park.


 I hope to get more pics of the conference tomorrow, especially since tomorrow is the Rita Dinner..:) I can't miss the opportunity to get pictures of the authors all glamed up..:)

Enjoy your night..:)

No comments: