Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Townsend KOA

 We decided to take our camper out last weekend to enjoy the last of the nice weather we might have before it just became too cold to camp.

So we loaded everything up and headed to Townsend and the KOA there just outside the smoky mountains national park.

It's a small camp ground, but it has a variety of sights from full hook-ups with sewer, to tent sights. I think my favorite was this one with the patio. It wasn't on the river, but it was close enough that we could hear it.

Everyone there was very friendly and nice. The bath houses were clean. They had a store and a cute little fenced in dog run for all the furry critters that accompanied their families.

My dog Nay-Nay had a blast. Check out that happy face..lol














For those that don't have campers and don't like to tent camp, they even have little cabins along the river.




The colors this weekend were amazing. I love fall. It's my favorite time of year. It's a shame the colors don't last longer.



We also took some time to check out the Apple Barn. I got some fudge and some fabulous Chocolate Mint coffee. Nothing like caffeine and warm peppermint patties..lol



All in all it was a great time and I even got some writing done. Now if I could just get this story finished...:/

Happy Fall everyone..:)

No comments: