Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Saturday, November 08, 2014

Elkmonte...Great Smoky Mountains...

It's time for another episode of my life through the lens..:)

Occasionally, my hubby and dd like to go tent camping. I'm not a tent camper, but I did go up to spend the afternoon with them.

Here's their site.


 Elkmonte has a fabulous camp ground with sites for campers as well as tents, although truthfully, I think I saw more tents there than campers. It was a beautiful day and the fall colors were just beginning to come out.


We were also close to a river and waterfall.



 As well as the lost town of Elkmonte...<snicker> Okay, it's not really lost. It's actually been there for years, but it's still fun to walk through and explore all the cabins. 


Then it's time for a little break at the community center of Elkmonte, which is in the 'lost' town..:)


It was a great day for me, although I missed the firepit and marshmallows. Maybe next time..:)

No comments: