Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

More Ellora's Cave troubles...

Another month has gone by and no check from EC. Emails and phone calls go unanswered, just like always. I have no doubt if I was to go up there in person, I would find the office doors locked. I'm actually surprised no one has gone up there yet, but very few of us live in the area of Akron, Ohio and since we're not getting paid, how many actually have the money for such a trip? Some, like the author below, can't even pay their rent due to nonpayment.

http://avrilashton.com/blog/on-royaltywatch/

Here's another blog post with lots of interesting links.

http://www.victoriastrauss.com/2014/09/15/alert-trouble-at-elloras-cave/

It’s a shame that we at EC have to resort to such a tactic, but I’m adding my name to the list of authors who are asking that readers not buy their EC titles. We’re not getting paid for them anyway.
My words to EC…Just stop fighting and implode already so the authors can pick up the pieces and move on!!
**edit**
My EC titles are the following...
Fantasy Bar
Fantasy Resort
Star Crossed
Crossing the Line
Holiday Love Lessons
Callie's Sexy Surprise
Spark of Magic

5 comments:

Mir Writes said...

I wonder if you and other EC authors started doing what Cat is doing (daily protest posts and free book files).

A modification of that would be offering "free files for book reviews"--free files to ANYONE for a book review. :) FREE. Free. Free. To Anyone. For a book review. Any reader. Free.

That's legal, right?

lynneconnolly said...

But more reviews might stimulate sales, which would put the book above the threshold at which they are entitled to ask for their rights back as per contract.
Sigh.

Trista Ann Michaels said...

It's a catch 22. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't..:/ I think if I remember right, there's a clause in there that only lets us give away so many for free.

Mir Writes said...

Oh, bummer. :( I'm rooting for you guys to get a great outcome.

Trista Ann Michaels said...

Thank you, Mir Writes