Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sexy excerpt...Three Wicked Days


Her whole body still ached. Ached for his touch, his whispered words. She’d thrown on a bathing suit and came to the waves, hoping the cool water splashing around her calves would cool her lust.

No such luck.

A warm hand settled at her waist, and she jumped. Her heart hammered in her chest as his scent crashed through her senses. She didn’t have to turn to know who was there.

“Fancy meeting you here.”

Steve’s voice rumbled in her ear, setting her flesh on fire. The heat from his body seeped into her back, and she fought the desire to lean into him, to covet more of the warmth.

“What are you doing out here?” she croaked, her voice betraying the agitated state of her body.

“The same thing that you are, most likely.” His other hand came up to settle on the side of her hip, pulling her back against him. His chin nudged her hair away from her ear, and he rubbed the tip of his nose against the skin just below it, making her shiver. “I had this incredible dream.”

“What kind of a dream?” she asked, and then almost cringed. She didn’t want to know about his dream. Did she?

“You and I were here, on the beach.” His hands slid around her waist, settling just below her bikini bra, and her breathing hitched. His lips softly brushed the side of her neck, and she tilted her head without thought, welcoming more of his heated touch. “We were stretched out in the sand, your nails scratching my back. My lips moved down your body, kissing you here and here.” His fingers brushed across her ribs and lower to her belly button. “Then they moved lower.”

And so did his hands.

Kayla bit her lower lip to keep from screaming. She needed to stop him before it went any further. But god, she couldn’t.

“You smell like vanilla. Do you taste like that as well, Kayla? Is your pussy coated in your juices?”

His fingers moved between her legs and slid aside the crotch of her suit. Her knees felt weak as heat singed her flesh. A gentle touch swept along her slit, and her face burned in mortification. He would know how much she wanted him, how wet she was.

She squirmed, turning in his arms. “Steve,” she whispered.

His lips captured hers, his tongue invading to explore and immediately put an end to any argument she might have. Wow, the man could kiss. Soft and gentle, yet demanding at the same time. Pulling her lower lip into his mouth, he sucked and then let it go with a pop. His middle fingers dipped into her channel, teasing that sensitive spot just inside the opening.

“Do you have any idea how much I want you?” he whispered.

She shook her head, unable to answer around the wave of lust that strangled her.

“I want to taste you, Kayla, then fill you with my cock until you beg me to stop.”

“We can’t do this,” she croaked, pushing at his hand. “In a way you’re my boss. Steve, please.”

He moved his hand, and she almost fell backward into the water. Her legs were like spaghetti, and she had to grab his forearm to steady herself. How could she have let it get this far? What was wrong with her? He comes up behind her, starts talking dirty, and the next thing she knows he’s fondling her to the point of orgasm.

Raising her chin, she shoved his arm aside and snapped, “I will not be another one of your conquests, Steve. I’m not a plaything and I refuse to be treated like one.”

“That’s not what I’m doing—”

“The hell it’s not. I know how you operate. I’ve heard the flight attendants talk.”

Steve ran his hand through his hair, his lips thinning into a tight line. “You shouldn’t believe everything you hear, Kayla. Yeah, I’ve fooled around. But damn it, do you really think I’ve slept with over half the attendants at National?”

She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him. “I don’t know. Have you?”

“No!”

She sighed and spread her arms. “It doesn’t matter anyway. I’m not getting involved with a pilot, especially you.”
With that, she stormed past him and headed to her room with as much dignity as she could muster.

No comments: