Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

The holiday drudge

Well, Thanksgiving is over and the countdown to Christmas is in full swing. I should be writing, but...I'm stuck. I have four stories waiting to be written, but I don't want to write any of them. I want to do something different, just not sure what.

So here I sit at McDonald's, waiting for my son to finish his English class, drinking a cup of coffee and watching it rain. No one is speaking to me. No one is jumping up and down and shouting pick me, pick me. It's oddly quiet and now I just don't know what to do with myself.

Normally, I would be thrilled to have peace and quiet. This time, it's a little disheartening. What do you do when your muse has gone suddenly, and eerily quiet?

No comments: