Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunrise...

I'm not much of a boat rider, but my hubby talked me into going out with him. He convinced me that I would get some great shots. And I did.
Here's one of the full moon just as the sun was breaking.


Here are some condos along the lake.


And there's the sunrise...very pretty.


My daughter jumping in for a morning swim. Interestingly, the water temp was warmer than the air temp. So much so that it felt like bath water..:)

No comments: