Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Thursday, August 16, 2012

AT&T broadband sucks!!

Well, my internet is down again for the third time since April so here I sit at Mcdonalds so I can check my mail and do whatever else I need to do online. When we moved into this house, I realized to my amazement that even though it's a highend subdivision off a major highway, we can't get DSL. We can't even get cable. The only internet we can get and it's a sucky internet at that is AT&T broadband. It's so bad that trying to upload anything is usually a trial.

They're sending over a repair guy tomorrow because all their attempts this afternoon over the phone failed to get me reconnected. Of course when the appointment was set up they had to go through this spill about how I'm responsible for basically everything, including a new modum if the tech guy says that's what I need. I just got the stupid thing in April and it's already bad and on top of that I have to pay for it???

Are they on crack??

I believe they are.

When I tried to get a credit for last month's bill for our outage in July, they told me they couldn't give me a credit because there was only July 6th showing in the call log. I was out for 4 days!! But all the other calls were, surprisingly suddenly gone from the log. Even the service call were the tech guy stood me up wasn't in there. Only the second one. Well, isn't that a shocker. Needless to say, They wouldn't give me the credit.

I'm currently researching other options. There has to be something else out there. I can't take AT&T and their sucky service anymore. I've had enough.

If you are ever forced into using AT&T run like crazy to get away. They're unreliable and just barely faster than dialup. They're a joke.

Trista

No comments: