Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My life through the lens...

I can never think of anything to blog about, so I decided to try something a little different. I love photography, and I've almost always got a camera on me so I'm going to start posting pics of things in my life...basically, my life through the lens.

This past summer we took our daughter to San Diego. Below is the view from our room.


My husband wanted to show her the navy ship he was stationed on...The Midway.


That was an interesting tour and my daughter had a blast. Back at the hotel, we swam and walked a beautiful path that ran along the marina.


Sunset was nice too...


While there, we also checked out the Seaport Village.


It reminded me alot of Downtown Disney. Which isn't bad, I suppose, but very touristy. While there, I got some great shots of the boat races just outside our hotel and some boat rigging, I think is what it's called.


All in all, it was a fabulous trip and I would love to go back.

No comments: