Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Romfest was a blast!!!


I just got back from Romfest in Gatlinburg, Tn. Romfest is the first conference that I putted together myself, with the help of a very good friend of mine. The above picture is of all the authors and the BAM staff at the Books a million signing on Saturday. It was a huge success and all the authors agreed that we'd never been treated so well by a bookstore. It was a huge success and I couldn't be happier.

The conference was also a blast and we plan to repeat it again next year, so if anyone is interested in joining us again or for the first time at Romfest, keep checking www.romfest.com for updates on where and when the next one will be held. 

Hope to see you there...:)

No comments: