Erotic Romance Author

Until I get everything fixed with my website, mainly finding someone smarter than me to handle it...lol, this is where all the information can be found. Check back often for reviews and posts and new releases. Below on the right is a list of books and their reading order. Looking forward to sharing with everyone...:)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Long time...no post...

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted anything. Not much going on in the world of writing lately. On the home front, my son graduated high school...yeah...lol. Today, Sharon and I are headed to town to pick up some prizes for the Romfest conference coming up on the 20th of June. We're very excited about that...:) We've got some great authors and it's going to be loads of fun.

Well guess I better get back to writing. Lonesome Cowboy isn't going to finish itself.

No comments: